Petastic Healing Salve, Organic
Petastic Healing Salve is an all-natural, pet-friendly herbal salve for cuts and scratches, tick and flea bites, dry or itchy skin, and other minor injuries and skin irritations. This is a fabulous product to use for after-surgery recover, to help the incisions heal.
This product contains Plantain as well as bacteria-fighting Essential Oils - which provide a gentle drawing and cleansing affect to help fight infection and promote healing.
- Soothing and Pain Relieving
- Antibacterial and Infection Fighting
- Promotes Healing
- Apply topically as needed for minor injuries, cuts and wounds, dry or cracked skin, skin rashes, skin irritations, itching, bruising, bleeding, etc.
- For after-surgery recovery, use a Q-tip to apply a small amount of the salve around the stitches, or apply to the area once the stitches have been removed.
- It is recommended that you always wash and cleanse the injured area with soap and water before applying salve, as it contains Comfrey which is known to quickly and effectively bind up broken skin.
- This product is not intended for ingestion. However, if your pet licks the area where the salve has been applied, it will not cause harm.
- Petastic Healing Salve may be applied several times daily as needed/desired.
- For best results, use within 9-12 months.
- Stored in a 2 oz metal tin, with slip cover top.
*This product has not been evaluated or approved by the FDA. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease, and should not be used in place of required professional medical care. Please check with your vet.